Are you looking to improve the safety of your warehouse? SpotMe is a stationary warning system that can be scaled to fit your business and placed anywhere. In areas with poor visibility, SpotMe alerts truck drivers and pedestrians to the potential dangers of collisions, protecting the workers, the forklifts and the goods. After observing a moving object, the sensor sends a signal towards the warning unit, which warns employees with a flashing light.
We have a wide range of solutions in addition to what we show here in the web shop. Contact us for more information.
Warning units can be set to operate on different channels (A-Z). This makes it possible to use several SpotMe systems in close proximity to each other without interference. A warning unit reacts to all sensors within its sensing range that are set to the same channel as the warning unit. This means that several sensors can be used to activate a single warning unit or one sensor can be used to activate several warning units. The channels are designated with letters. The default channel setting is channel A. The SpotMe Configuration Tool can be used to change channel or flash time (see separate manual). Flash time can be set within the interval 0-900 seconds. Contact us for more information on how to change these settings.
- • Warning unit - Orange color – For indoor use - High-visibility led with 60° angle – including bracket
- • Infra-red (IR) sensor – For indoor use - Detects all warm objects - Spherical sensor field, 5 m direction sensitive – Radio-CPU 433MHz licence-free RF - Battery & adjustable bracket included
- • Power supply unit for warning unit: For indoor use – Converter 230/6V (in kit port 1S 230V) or battery supply case (in kit port 1S Bat)
- • Warning unit – Outdoor use - High-visibility led with 60° angle for better eyes adjustment - Radio-CPU 433MHz licence-free RF - Adjustable flashing time (0 to 900 sec) - -30°C to +40°C. IP55 - Power by solar panels (needs sunlight) - Orange LED.
- • Wireless Infra-red (IR) sensor -Outdoor use, wet applications, warm and cold. -30°C to +40°C IP66 - Radio-CPU 433MHz licence-free RF - Spherical sensor field. 5 m direction-sensitive – Battery & adjustable bracket included.
- • Alternating flashing lights in different colours (blue, red or orange LED), contact us for special order of other SpotMe kit
- • OP-sensor - For sharp light-beam detection via photocell and reflector. 20 m range. Powred by 230/6V converter, included. For indoor use.
- • Push Button - To activate the Warning Units by-hand. Powered by internal life-time battery. For indoor use.
- Contact us for special order of other SpotMe kit
- See the Data sheet under links for more info.