This fork-arm mounted camera is a video camera used for monitoring the otherwise invisible operating areas of forklifts, especially in high-rack warehouses. The camera is mounted to the right fork-arm so that the line of sight is along the fork. This is a complete kit for fork camera system that includes a camera, a monitor, wireless image transmission and all parts to mount and connect.
Handling loads positioned on a high level means compromising visibility. The same goes for loads that are wide and high and obstruct the driver’s view. A small camera placed on one of the forks or on the fork carriage, with a monitor in the driver’s compartment makes perfect sense. Through the monitor – which features excellent picture and a colour screen – the driver is in full control of operations, steering and actions.
The digital radio system allows the wireless transmission of a camera‘s video signal. The image is transferred by the transmitter, powered by a separate battery on the fork carriage.
The system can be expanded by mounting a camera on the back of the truck to give a perfectly clear rear view. The monitor is used for fullscreen display of up to 3 video sources on vehicles and mobile machines. By connecting up to 2 cameras and a video control unit, the driver - operator is able to see working areas which are not directly visible. The video sources can be switched manually or using control lines.
• Image angle: 50° horizontal
• Voltage supply: 12V DC (+/- 10%)
• Operating temperature: -40°C to +80°C
• Protection: IP69K
• Monitor size: 7”
• Housing protection class: IP 30
• Operating temperature: -30 °C...+80 °C
• Voltage supply: 12 V…48 V DC (9 V…60 V DC)
• Fuse: 5 A / 250 V AC IEC 60127-2 Standard glass type 5 mm x 20 mm (in connection cable)
• Number of video inputs: 3
Wireless system - Video transmitter:
• Power Supply (Transmitter): 9 V...32 V DC (12V DC from battery on carriage)
• Power Supply (Camera): 12 V DC (from battery on carriage)
• Power consumption: Max. 4,5 W
• Housing: Metal housing
• Housing protection class: IP67
• Operating frequency: 2400 MHz...2483,5 MHz
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C RH90%
• Conformity: CE/FCC/RoHS/ECE
Wireless system - Video receiver:
• Power Supply (Receiver): 9 V...32 V DC (from monitor)