- What the truck should be used for.
- How high you need to lift the load.
- How much the load weighs.
- If there are any height restrictions. *
- If you have a loading bay. **
* What is the lowest height the truck should go under? - both during unloading (how high is your port) but also during the work itself, e.g, are there any ventilation ducts or low beams between the port and the workplace?
** How will the truck be unloaded? - is there a quay or do you have other unloading options? The truck is often sent by lorry and depending on whether you have a loading dock or not, different types of lorries are needed.