Jobe code: 3298
Location: Old Dalby
Toyota is looking to recruit an experienced Workshop Engineer to undertake the building of all new powered and non-powered products.
- You will work on all other types of product e.g.: used powered and non-powered units, PFS, ex-rental stock, demo trucks and field service repairs as required
- You will undertake general depot maintenance work as and when required
- You will ensure that no truck is allowed out of the depot if you consider it is unsafe and to ensure this is brought to the attention of your line Leader
- To accept build work on other types of equipment providing it is within your skill levels
- You will follow all BSI/ISO procedures and report any potential non-compliance matters immediately
- Quality and speed of builds, of all product types, to meet Company standards
- You must have good working relations with other team members and other departments
- You must have the ability to work on all product types and ranges with appropriate training
- You must ensure that any administration required is completed in a timely manner
- You must demonstrate flexibility over duties and working hours as required
- You must adhere to Company policies and procedures
We offer a competitive salary; an attractive company pension and the tools you need to do the job. We will provide you with industry leading technical training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer