Job code: 3108
About the role
The role involves providing administrative support to our transport planning team. On a day-to-day basis this is what you would be doing:
- You will assist the core transport planning team
- Support customers by providing accurate and timely information
- Handle incoming enquiries from internal stakeholders and customers - post, email and calls
- Review and monitor orders within our system
- General administration
- The ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload
- To manage projects as agreed with your leader
- Attend internal / customers meetings if required
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has experience working in a transport role and providing first-class levels of administration support. This role will require someone who is able to manage a busy workload and can deal with highly confidential material in a professional and discreet manner.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- High quality administration skills
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Effective communicator
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive company pension. We will provide training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however, due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.