About the role
The role involves inspecting forklift trucks and other material handling equipmentto LOLER and PUWER standards at customer sites, and providing excellent levels of customer service. On a day-today basis you would be:
- Carrying out Thorough Examinations on fork trucks to approved standards (CFTS Accredited)
- Determine whether a truck is safe to operate
- Recognise and record additional work required following the examination
- Prepare quotations based on examinations & inspections
- Accurately complete service records using the latest technology
- Work within a team
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody who has experience working as a forklift engineer or in a similar type of inspection role. So if you have experience fixing fork trucks, plant equipment or powered access equipment or you have experience working as a lift inspection engineer or quality inspector – this role may be right for you.
Full technical training will be given.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Experience in mechanical engineering
- Basic electric knowledge would be beneficial
- Professional communication skills
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- A full UK drivers licence is required
We offer a competitive salary; an attractive company pension, a company vehicle and the tools required to do the job. We will also provide you with industry leading technical training to ensure you have the knowledge and skills to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.To find out more visit www.toyota-forklifts.co.uk.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.