About the role
The role involves providing innovative and cost-effective design solutions to bespoke customer requirements. On a day-to-day basis this is what you would be doing:
- Providing accurate technical information including detailed quotations and costings
- Drive development of our products (forklifts and warehouse trucks)
- Liaise with our factories for information
- Support administration functions
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody who has a mechanical engineering background. Experience in the materials handling industry would be beneficial, but not essential as full training will be given. Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Excellent time management skills and ability to react quickly to requests
- Ability to identify improvements in process and drive change
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to travel to our European factories required (occasional)
- Full UK Driver’s licence
We offer a competitive salary; an attractive company pension and a company car. We will provide you with industry leading technical training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK. In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please click here, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer