Job code: 3124
Location: South East
About the role
On a day-to-day basis this is what you would be doing:
- Selling after-sales products and solutions in allocated region to existing and new customers
- Ensure effective and consistent support towards the sale of Toyota products and other related services
- Help to co-ordinate the sales and service activities with companies and work with the senior management group
- Ensure that the Company's standards and policies, particularly with regard to behaviour, commercial dealing and customer relationships are maintained
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has experience within material handling after-sales or a sales environment.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Self-motivated individual
- Excellent telephone manner
- MS Office Experience desirable
- Effective communicator
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive company pension. We will provide training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.