About the role
Toyota is looking to recruit a Service Processing Administrator, to check, validate and process service assignments
- To check, validate and process service assignments fed back electronically by technicians.
- To act as cover in other areas of processing section activity.
- To promote the Toyota Material Handling service business and ensure that all aspects are administered in an effective and efficient manner .
- To promote good relations with customers, colleagues and interfacing departments by always acting in a helpful, polite and ethical manner in accordance with Company rules.
- To become an effective member of the Service Administration team, meeting targets and prioritising work to achieve the companies defined objectives.
- General Administration Duties.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody who has:
- Experience in the examination and validation of incoming assignments from service technicians.
- The ability to provide phone support to service technicians, dealing with work-related queries.
- Excellent communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary; an attractive company pension and the tools required to do the job. We will also provide you with industry leading technical training to ensure you have the knowledge and skills to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.