Job code: 3161
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role involves delivering the digital marketing plans and strategy to meet the need of the business. On a day-to-day basis this is what you would be doing:
- Plan and execute web, SEO / SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaign
- Manage CRM systems
- Build and maintain a social media presence
- Measure and report digital marketing campaigns against goals
- Adapt content for online channels
- Develop digital marketing campaigns
- Support other marketing activities
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody who will be responsible for the delivery of digital and online content. This will include planning and executing all online campaigns and strengthening brand awareness to build on the company's already strong reputation within the industry.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer, ideally with previous experience within a construction/ manufacturing /engineering business. The role is very autonomous and would suit a self-starter who has passion, drive and commitment to digital marketing.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Graduate-level with an appropriate marketing qualification
- At least 3 years leading B2B digital marketing, brand or product-focused services
- HubSpot qualification and/or experience would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Full UK Driver’s licence
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive company pension. We will provide you with training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however, due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.