Job code: 3242
About the role
The role involves selling materials handling solutions (the best in our industry) and providing excellent levels of customer service to businesses in a wide range of industry sectors. On a day-today basis this is what you would be doing:
- Nurture relationships with existing customers and understand their future requirements through regular visits and communication
- Identify target accounts and developing relationships with new prospect businesses
- Carry out detailed site surveys and identify equipment specifications
- Create comprehensive proposals and share your findings with customers through meetings and presentations
- Manage all aspects of the administration process relating to a truck orders
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivated person with a strong track record within a field sales environment, preferably in business to business (B2B) sales.Experience selling materials handling or capital equipment would be beneficial, but don’t worry if you don’t as full product training will be given.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Good commercial awareness and business understanding
- Professional communication skills – confident at presenting, good attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills and an ability to develop solid business argument
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A full UK drivers licence is required
A competitive salary, excellent commission scheme, company pension and company car. We will provide industry leading product and sales training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to be successful.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.