Job code: 3071
About the role
The role requires the effective handling of enquiries and documentation to ensure we minimise costs, maximise profitability and provide a first class service to Toyota Material Handling’s valuable customer base.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To promote good relations with customers, colleagues and interfacing departments by always acting in a helpful, polite and ethical manner in accordance with company standards.
- To promptly process all incoming requests for rental equipment in line with current procedures.
- To maintain contact with regular users and ensure every rental opportunity is explored.
- To research potential new customers and actively phone to promote and increase rental sales.
- To correctly quote (verbally and in writing) current rental rates for Toyota equipment.
- To arrange the prompt delivery/collection of Toyota rental equipment and to ensure that costs incurred are charged out correctly to the customer unless otherwise agreed.
- To suggest ways to continually improve procedures and systems through the Kaizen value.
Who are we looking for?
Do you have:
- Proven customer service skills with experience of working in a forward facing customer services environment.
- Good telephone and communication skills.
- The ability to see tasks through to completion, working on your own initiative as well as being a valued member of a team.
- I.T Literacy.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive company pension. We will provide training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.