About the role
The role involves providing administration and technical support for the short term rental department. On a day-today basis this is what you would be doing:
- Processing incoming calls and requests for rental equipment
- To maintain contact with customers and other stakeholders
- To provide quotations for equipment
- To research potential new customers
- To arrange delivery and collection of equipment
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody who has experience in administration or customer service roles.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to react quickly to requests
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to follow company health and safety procedures
We offer a competitive salary, an attractive company pension. Access to an employee assistance programme, free eye test and flu jabs, free onsite parking, free drinks. We will provide you with industry leading technical training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential. To find out more visit www.toyota-forklifts.co.uk.
Our commitment is to read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.