Job code: 3123
About the role
The role involves the maintenance of our expansive contracts library. On a day-to-day basis your activities will be:
- Respond to all incoming requests for information from customers and internal stakeholders
- Ensure all enquiries are completed to a satisfactory level
- Provide phone support for our technical service team
- Maintain and update contract information and records
- Raise invoices and credits in line with agreed terms
- Process and pursue warranty claims using factory systems and portals
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has experience providing first-class levels of administration support. This role requires someone who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can deal with customers and colleagues alike professional and courteous manner.
Here is a quick tick list of the skills we are looking for:
- High quality administration and customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise workload efficiently to meet customer and internal KPI’s
- Effective communicator
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive company pension. We will provide training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however, due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.