Job code: 3502
About the role
The role involves selling materials handling solutions and providing excellent levels of customer service to large national businesses. On a day-today basis this is what you would be doing:
- Develop new business and expand business in existing accounts either individually or in partnership with a colleague
- Ensure selected accounts are visited regularly and developed to increase sales and revenues
- Use CRM and IT systems to maximise performance
- Develop strategic account plans for key businesses to retain and win new business
- Work closely with other internal departments including logistics solutions (automation and racking), hand pallet trucks and short-term hire to develop business with target accounts
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivated person with a strong track record within a national sales environment, preferably in business to business (B2B) sales. Experience selling materials handling or capital equipment would be beneficial, but don’t worry if you don’t as full product training will be given.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good team working skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Time management skills
- Good IT skills – including Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work to deadlines
We offer a competitive salary; an attractive company pension, company sick pay, voluntary critical illness cover, free eye test vouchers and access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme. We will provide you with industry leading technical training to ensure you have the knowledge to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career and develop your skills within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.