Job code: 3162
About the role
This role involves developing and delivering marketing plans and strategy to deliver first-class marketing services. On a day-to-day basis this is what you would be doing:
- Develop the marketing plans for your assigned business area
- Deliver marketing activity and campaigns within budget
- Understand marketing intelligence to identify new opportunities in your business area
- Deliver high-quality marketing materials in line with branding guidelines
- Maintain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholder including media contacts and agencies
- Manage events from concept to completion
- Support digital marketing activities
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody who will be responsible for the delivery of offline content. This will include working with the Senior Marketing Executive to plan and execute marketing campaigns, providing high-quality support material and content and strengthening brand awareness to build on the company's already strong reputation within the industry.
We are looking for an experienced marketer, ideally with previous experience within a construction/ manufacturing /engineering business. The role involves working as part of a team but having responsibility for your own business area and would therefore suit a self-starter who has passion, drive and commitment for marketing.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Graduate-level with an appropriate marketing qualification
- Ideally have 3-5 years leading B2B marketing, brand or product-focused services
- Proven track record in the management of events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative and analytic ability
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Full UK Driver’s licence
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive company pension. We will provide you with training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however, due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.