Job code: 3361
About the role
- To drive sales growth and profitability in line with agreed Profit Plan, Mid Term Plan and Strategic Targets.
- To provide direction and leadership for team leaders/members ensuring they are fully aligned with the company strategy and deliver high performance using the Agile leadership concept.
- To ensure delivery of the highest standards of customer service in all areas of responsibility according to the Customer First strategy.
- To take full responsibility for financial results, interpretation thereof and active development of measures for improvement.
- To develop and implement new initiatives and work closely with other stakeholders in the business to maximise growth opportunities.
What are we looking for?
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Create self-managed teams to work together with shared goals.
- Ensure annual PPDR’s are carried out to review individual team member performance, identify development needs and for team members to express their aspirations.
- Carry out monthly AGILE to support leaders in team member coaching, personal development as well as to action and follow up business strategy in line with PPDR.
- Carry out team meetings with your Leaders to provide regular opportunities for individual team members to work together, interact with one another, support wellbeing and be updated on team/company performance.
- Set KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) to monitor and share activity and performance in terms of volume, efficiency, and quality.
- Practice Kaizen to make continuous improvements to team performance.
We offer a competitive salary; an attractive company pension and the tools required to do the job. We will also provide you with industry-leading technical training to ensure you have the knowledge and skills to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.