Job code: 3175
About the role
The primary function of the role is to provide IT support for the three local sites. You will be part of a UK team who support all areas of the business in the UK.
- Provide excellent IT support to users, resolve queries and technical issues, liaising with IT team members locally in the UK and our central IT Team in Europe.
- Be proficient at trouble shooting end user devices such as PCs, laptops, Windows tablets, iPads, mobile phones (iOS and Andriod), current exposure to Windows versions from 7 through to 10 is essential
- Follow Toyota standard processes for device rebuilds, fault reporting and system administration functions.
- Support local server infrastructure (Physical, Hyper V and VMWare), UK telephony systems, support local networks at office level. Router configuration skills are not essential but an understanding of networks (LAN/WAN) is required
- Provide advice and basic training to users on how best to utilize Windows, Microsoft Office and iOS based systems.
- Participate in local and European projects where IT infrastructure changes are required. Meeting deadlines is always essential and will follow Toyota’s project management methodologies.
Who are we looking for?
- Certified Microsoft qualification and/or equivalent recent hands-on skills essential with Windows operating systems at server and end user device level
- Practical telecoms experience with PBX and Avaya systems desirable but not essential
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexibility as UK travel will be required and some out of hours support
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small IT support team around the UK
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members at all levels
- A professional and friendly manner is essential at all times
We offer a competitive salary, with a company vehicle and an attractive company pension. We will also provide you with industry-leading technical training to ensure you have the tools, knowledge and skills to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.