About the role
The role involves driving sales growth in our key account area through the development, coaching and motivation of the National Accounts team.. On a day-today basis this is what you would be doing:
- Coach, develop and support the National Accounts Managers
- Support the development of tenders and deals
- Develop relationships with customer and prospects
- Manage day-to-day operations and functions
- Monitor team and individual performance against agreed targets
- Contribute to the senior sales strategy and plans
- Coordinate National Account activity with other internal and external stakeholders
- Implement processes and systems to efficiently manage and control volume and profitability
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody who has experience managing a sales team within the material handling industry at a senior level. Experience coaching and leading a team is key to this role.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Proven coach and mentor, within an inclusive leadership style
- Experience managing a team of results driven individuals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship builders at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and ability to react quickly to requests
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to follow company health and safety procedures
- Full UK Driver’s licence
We offer a competitive salary, excellent bonus, an attractive company pension and a company car. We will provide you with industry leading training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.