Job code: 3413
About the role
The role involves providing administrative support to our regional and national service team, including our service technicians and service managers. On a day-to-day basis this is what you would be doing:
- You will assist the core service and sales activities.
- Support customers by providing accurate and timely information.
- Handle incoming enquiries from internal stakeholders and customers - post, email and calls.
- Provide support for the service administration team.
- General administration including ordering stationery.
- To manage projects as agreed with your leader.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has experience working as a personal/executive assistant and providing first-class levels of administration support. This role required someone who is able to manage a busy workload and can deal with highly confidential material in a professional and discreet manner.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- High-quality administration skills.
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Effective planning and organisation skills.
- Effective communicator.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective proof reading.
- Occasional travel to customers’ sites / internal meetings may be required.
- Attend internal / customers meetings if required.
We offer a competitive salary; an attractive company pension. We will provide you with industry-leading technical training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however, due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.