Job code: 3148
About the role
The role involves building relationships with our ancillary product partners, and working with them to sell supplementary service support products and service contracts for tyres and battery / charger solutions.
On a day-today basis this is what you would be doing:
• Regular update meetings with our ancillary suppliers
• Nurture relationships with existing customers and understand their future requirements
• Identify target accounts and developing relationships with new prospect businesses
• Carry out customer site surveys with partners to identify requirements
• Provide information and support about ancillary solutions to our trucks sales and service sales teams
• Create comprehensive proposals and share your findings with customers through meetings and presentations
• Manage all aspects of the administration process relating service contracts
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivated person with experience working in a sales environment, preferably in the business to business (B2B) sector.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
• Experience working in a service or sales roles within the material handling industry
• Professional communication skills – confident at presenting, good attention to detail
• Strong negotiation skills
• Effective planning and organisation skills
• PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• A full UK driver’s licence is required as this is a national role – so travel around the UK will be required.
We offer a competitive salary, opportunities to earn commission, an attractive company pension and an excellent company car. We will provide industry leading training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however, due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.