Job code: 3484
About the role
The role involves providing business analysis information for various departments within the business. On a day-to-day basis this is what you would be doing:
- To provide detailed business reports and performance indicators for all areas of the business, including costs and pricing
- Provide detailed performance reporting in all key business areas including Sales, Aftersales and Parts
- To provide month end support with calculating commission, overtime and bonus payments
- To maintain, update and improve all management reporting systems
- Ad hoc Specific projects relating to accounts as required
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has experience working in a similar financial analysis position.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Accounting qualification
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Good negotiation skills
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Effective communicator
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive company pension. We will provide training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however, due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.