Job code: 3147
About the role
- To integrate the Core Service Business Flows in the delivery of all key processes and deliverables to meet KPIs and enhance efficiencies and productivity. To align with the Core Rental Business Flows and the Core Processing Flows within both areas.
- Create a positive development culture to enhance the skills of the individuals and the strength of the team.
- Recruitment and management of team members supporting the core service process flows of contracts, processing and warranty administration activities.
- Support of customers, sales force, service management and the service sales group in all matters relating to contract issues, including enquiries from internal stakeholders and customers via email and calls.
- Production of accurate monthly reporting and commission information and ensuring key processing and contract deliverables are adhered to.
- Deliver all agreed customer special processes and invoicing procedures, consistently and up to date, act as primary contact for all enquires relating to new requests.
- Provide a robust structure to deliver succession planning by championing future leaders and building for the future by passing on knowledge and taking the lead.
- Support of customers, including handling and resolution of queries in a professional and efficient manner.
- Promote the services offered by TMHUK by providing a professional and effective support function.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with extensive people management experience within a large department. Practical experience in the implementation of a corporate management system. Be a proven motivator with strong leadership skills.
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive company pension. We will provide training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.