A compact onboard charger kit with flexible cables, an adjustable bracket and the DEFA PlugIn system which makes it easy to install. It is designed for modern batteries.
Comfort functions like defrosters and seat heaters require a lot of power. Modern vehicles also depend on advanced electronics that increase the load on the battery. Routine charging is necessary to prevent the battery from becoming discharged and degraded. When the system is connected to 230 V, the battery is charged without risk of overcharging.
The MultiCharger 1205 Flex kit can be used to charge all open or closed types of 12V lead/acid inclusive AGM and GEL batteries. It is primarily intended for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles with a starter battery.
- Charging current: 5A
- Operating temperature: -40°C / +40°C
- Charging voltage: 14.4V @ 25°C
- Maintenance charge: 13.8V
- IP Class: IP65
- Fuse: 7.5A
- Certificate: EN 60335-2-29: 2004 + A2: 210, EN 60335-1: 2012 + A11: 2014, EN 62233: 2008, EN 55014-1: 2006 + A1: 2009 + A2: 2011, EN 61000-3 -3: 2013, EN 61000- 3-2: 2014, EN 55014-2: 2015
- ChargerKit 1205 Flex contains:
- • 1 x MultiCharger 1205 Flex Battery Charger
- • 1 x 2.5m MiniPlug Xtreme connection cable
- • 1 x 1.5m MiniPlug intake cable
- • 1 x Cable set
- • 1 x Mounting kit