We are looking for a service administrator to work in our business centre in Warrington to provide call and administrative support for customers and our after-sales team. This role comes with a competitive salary, an attractive company pension and the opportunity to work for great company.
About the job – the main responsibilities
The role involves providing administration support to customers and service technicians based around the UK. On a day-to-day basis this is what you would be doing:
- Answer and process a high level of inbound and outbound customer, supplier and stakeholder calls
- Respond to all incoming requests – email and calls
- Ensure all enquiries are completed to a satisfactory level
- Support customers, suppliers and stakeholders by providing accurate and timely information
- Report any customers issues to your leader
- Access customer and supplier portals to complete and maintain activity
- Bespoke administration including service quotations and customer /supplier / stakeholder reporting
- To manage projects as agreed with your leader
- Attend internal / customers meetings if required
• Adhere to internal policy and procedure to deliver a consistent national support
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has experience working as an administrator providing first-class levels of administration support. This role required someone who is able to manage a busy work load and can deal with customer information in a professional and manner.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- High quality administration and customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise workload efficiently to meet customer and internal KPI’s
- Effective communicator
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Occasional travel to customers’ sites / internal meetings may be required.
Our commitment to you
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive company pension. We will provide training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK. In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
Key words: After sales administrator, service administrator, Business centre administrator, sales administrator, sales support, Customer service support
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer