CODE: 2638 / 2639
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive who will work as part of a dynamic marketing team responsible for Toyota Material Handling UK’s B2B marketing communications activities. The Marketing Executive will be involved in developing both online and offline marketing materials, organising events, creating PR in order to create brand awareness and increase sales opportunities.
About the role
The role involves working with the marketing team to deliver a creative and effective marketing plan.
On a day-today basis this is what you would be doing:
• Develop and produce effective marketing materials including brochures, direct mailers and case studies
• Coordinate new product launches and customer events
• Arrange regional and national exhibitions and shows (event management and organisation)
• Manage stock of marketing materials and distribution to the sales teams including organising printing of literature and procurement of promotional items
• Produce PR materials (press release and articles) and manage placement in appropriate industry journals/media.
• Copywriting for marketing and communications materials
• Develop strategic partnerships with key suppliers to generate joint marketing initiatives
• Updating content/ updates on the company web platforms (Corporate and online shop)
• Develop social media plan
• Ensure company compliance at all levels with corporate ID policies
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced leader with a strong track record working in a telemarketing / telesales / contact centre environment, preferably in business to business (B2B) sales.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
• Graduate calibre with appropriate Marketing or related degree or relevant marketing experience
• Minimum 2 years marketing experience, specifically relating to creative, PR and event management preferably in B2B
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong IT skills, in particular Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Design Packages (Photoshop, InDesign) would be an advantage but full training will be given
• Ability to use initiative and organise own workload
• Full UK driving licence – this role will require some travel across the UK
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Good organisation and planning abilities
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive company pension. We will provide full training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job and support your team. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential. To find out more visit www.toyota-forklifts.co.uk.
Key words: Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, PR Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Event Management, Social Media
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer