We are looking for a hand pallet truck fitter to work as part of our workshop team responsible for assembly of our manual hand pallet trucks.
This role comes with competitive salary, an attractive company pension and the opportunity to work for great company.
About the job – the main responsibilities
The role involves building and assembly of our manual hand pallet trucks.
- Ensure the correct build of hand pallet trucks
- Load / unload hand pallet trucks and parts from the racking
- Check quality of the products
- Prepare trucks for despatch to customers
- Complete all relevant paperwork
- Input all relevant information into the computer system
Who are we looking for
We are looking for somebody who has a background in mechanics or has experience working as a fitter in a previous role, but don’t worry if you don’t have the experience as full training will be provided.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Clear communicator
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience driving forklifts or reach trucks
Our commitment to you
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive company pension. We will provide you with industry leading training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer