We are looking for a data analyst who will provide analytical support to the Pricing Leader and help support the creating of a national pricing strategy.
About the role
The role involves carrying out pricing analysis and supporting the pricing leader. On a day-today- basis this is what you would be doing:
- Data analysis and the creation of reports to support the Pricing Leader
- Conduct analysis of pricing trends by different product groups and identify areas of opportunity for greater profitability and market share.
- Help the pricing leader to develop a national pricing strategy
- Support the pricing leader with the pricing of National deals, this involves coordinating with our factories for support and applying discounts
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has experience working in data or pricing analysis. This role required someone is detailed, numerate, analytical and
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Strong business / data analysis skills and experience
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Qualification or experience in maths or a data science (A level or equivalent)
- Strong analytical mind
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- A full UK driver’s licence
We offer a competitive salary. We will provide training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota. This is a temporary role for a 6 month contract.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential. To find out more visit www.toyota-forklifts.co.uk.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer