We are looking for a Graduate Applications Engineer to work as part of our Logistics Solutions team responsible for automation materials handling products and installations.
This role comes with competitive salary, an attractive company pension, a company car and the opportunity to work for great company.
About the job – the main responsibilities
The role involves providing support to successfully deliver our automated solutions, which includes providing both design and integration support. On a day-today basis this is what you would be doing:
- Deliver automated solutions to our customers
- Carryout site surveys
- Participate in design workshops and reviews
- Carry out project meetings with internal stakeholders and customers
- Generate design ideas, layouts and simulations
- Testing and verification at customers sites
- Design, implement and perform demonstration at customers sites and exhibitions
Who are we looking for
We are looking for somebody who has the background knowledge gained through a degree in mechanical / electrical engineering or robotics / automation, but previous experience is not compulsory as advanced job and product training will be provided.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Degree or equivalent in Mechatronics / Electronics / Automation
- PLC programming
- CAD skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to travel to our European factories required
- Ability to work away from home during installations
- Full UK Driver’s licence
We offer a competitive salary; an attractive company pension and a company car. We will provide you with industry leading technical training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below and fill in our online application form. If you would like more information about the role contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer