Location: Old Dalby
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Vehicle Spray Painter to undertake the preparation and spray painting of forklift equipment at out fleet management centre located in Old Dalby. This role comes with a competitive salary, an attractive company pension and the opportunity to work for great company.
On a day to day basis this is what you will be doing:
- To prepare and paint forklifts to the agreed company standards
- To handle paint ancillary equipment as required
- To maintain all company equipment to a good, clean and serviceable order
- To work to deadlines
- To carry pout work delegated by your leader
- You must ensure that any administration required is completed in a timely manner
- You must demonstrate flexibility over duties and working hours as required
- You must adhere to Company policies and procedures
Who are we looking for
We are looking for someone who has experience working as a commercial spray painter and wants to work as part of a great team.
Here is a quick list of the other skills we are looking for:
- Good time keeping
- To follow correct health and safety guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work as part of a team
We offer a competitive salary; an attractive company pension, a company vehicle and the tools you need to do the job. We will provide you with industry leading technical training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer