Job code: 2872
Location: Old Dalby
About the role
The role involves steam cleaning forklift trucks and other warehouse equipment ready for the engineers to prepare them for customers. On a day-to-day basis this is what you would be doing:
- Steam cleaning and general cleaning of fork lift trucks and equipment in line with advice and guidance given by the engineering function
- To embrace and develop Toyota Production System (TPS) in line with the company as part of a team
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has experience of plant / equipment / machine cleaning. Valeting experience will be an advantage. The person appointed will be working with high pressure water / steam and chemical detergents for most of the working day.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Basic engineering skills
- Ability to take instructions from engineers
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver performance on time
- A fork lift truck (FLT) certification would be an advantage although full training will be given
- Valeting experience would be beneficial.
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive company pension. We will provide training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK. In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer