About the role
The role involves calling companies who operate materials handling equipment to develop appointments for forklifts and service contracts.
On a day-to-day basis this is what you would be doing:
- Arranging sales appointments for our field sales teams
- Making calls to companies (Outbound calls)
- Update information in the CRM system (Quality)
- Working towards targets
- Monitoring and achieving KPI’s
- Promote the company’s products and culture
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Telemarketing Representative with a strong track record of achieving targets, preferably in business to business (B2B) sales environment.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and call handing
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Strong IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and the use of CRM systems
- Good organisation and planning abilities
- Experience in a call centre environment would be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary, opportunities to earn commission and an attractive company pension. We will provide full product training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job and support your team. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.