About the job
The role involves servicing and maintaining forklift trucks and other material handling equipment at a specific customer site and providing excellent levels of customer service. On a day-today basis you would be:
- Providing local after-sales support on the site where you are based
- Carrying out service and repairs to all models of fork lifts trucks and other warehouse equipment
- Accurately complete service records using the latest technology
Please note: the role does involve shifts
Who are we looking for
We are looking for somebody who has experience working as a forklift technician, plant fitter, plant technician, vehicle technician or a similar type of role. Therefore, if you have experience within plant equipment, powered access equipment, agricultural machinery, motor vehicles or industrial cleaners – this role may be right for you.
Experience working on forklift trucks and warehouse equipment would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be given.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Experience in mechanical engineering
- Basic electric knowledge would be beneficial
- Professional communication skills
- Effective planning and organisation skills
We offer a competitive salary; an attractive company pension and the tools required to do the job. We will also provide you with industry leading technical training to ensure you have the knowledge and skills to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer