About the role
The role involves providing administration support in relation to the company vehicle fleet. On a day-to-day basis this is what you would be doing:
- Arrange company vehicle hires / pool car bookings
- Process orders company vehicles, liaising closely with the contract hire companies for quotations
- Communicate with company drivers in relation to services, MOT’s, deliveries / collections
- Update system with vehicle and driver details
- Check drivers licence details are up-to-date on the system
- Process parking and speeding offences
- Liaise with insurance companies
- Arrange fitting vehicle tracking systems and set up users on the system
- Supply drivers with fuel cards and toll/ parking passes and update as needed
- Manage general day-to-day enquires – post, email and calls
This role is a part-time position working 4 hours per day, 5 days per week. Full time cover may be required during holiday periods and in times of supply and demand so you must be flexible.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has experience working in a similar administration role. This role requires someone who is able to manage a busy work load and can deal with confidential material in a professional and discreet manner.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- High quality administration skills
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Effective communicator
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in a fleet / vehicles would be a benefit
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive company pension. We will provide training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.