About the job
Toyota is looking to recruit a Long Term Rental Manager to provide national coverage across the UK.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- To deliver the long term vision for the long term rental business area of rental and used.
- To provide strategic direction to the rental support specialist team and the commercial support specialist to ensure they maintain their service levels, performance and profitability, whilst also delivering the highest standards of customer care.
Who are we looking for
All you need to apply is:
- Experience in leadership
- Financial profit and loss analysis skills
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- IT skills in Microsoft Excel, Work, Powerpoint, Qlikview and M3 (desirable but not essential)
- Solution orientated with excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to foster close working relationships with all stakeholders within the company
Our commitment to you
We will provide you with an excellent package including a competitive salary, company car and an attractive company pension scheme, as well as career development opportunities.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer