Job location: Leicester
Job code: 2812
About the role
The role will primarily involve supporting our business at the three local sites around the Leicester / Nottingham region, but you will be part of a UK team who support all areas of the business in the UK.
- Ability to provide excellent I.T. support to our business users both locally and nationally.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small IT support team around the UK
- Be proficient at trouble shooting end user devices such as Desktop PCs, laptops, Windows tablets, iPads, mobile phones etc.
- Extensive current Win7 and 10 trouble shooting skills.
- Follow Toyota’s standard processes for device builds, fault reporting and administration functions. Full training will be given
- Support local servers and backups, any current exposure to Win server ops system + Hyper V an advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office up to Office 365 level
- A meticulous and ethical work attitude
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed time constraints in a reactive environment
- Requirement to travel occasionally to other UK locations
- Any hands-on telecoms experience desirable with PBX and Avaya systems
- Certified Microsoft qualification and/or equivalent recent hands-on skills essential with Windows operating systems at server and end user device level
We offer a competitive salary, with a company vehicle, an attractive company pension and the tools required to do the job. We will also provide you with industry leading technical training to ensure you have the knowledge and skills to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer