About the role
The role involves leading a UK based IT team and ensuring support for the IT infrastructure. This role is a balance between project management, technical deliver and team leadership.
On a day-today basis this is what you would be doing:
- Responsibility for network infrastructure, IT hardware, acquisitions, maintenance and support
- Develop IT strategy including budgets and forecasts
- Managing IT projects to deliver technological advancements
- Developing the capability and skills of your team
- Effectively communicate with the business
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody who has experience working as an IT manager or team leader.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Ability to provide excellent IT support
- Certified Microsoft qualification and/or equivalent recent hands-on skills essential with Windows operating systems at server and end user device level
- Excellent organisational, communication, coaching, leadership and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small IT support team around the UK
- Project Management experience preferable
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed time constraints
- Requirement to travel occasionally to other UK & European locations
- Full UK Driver’s licence
We offer a competitive salary; an attractive company pension and a company car. We will provide you with industry leading technical training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer