About the role
The hand pallet trucks specialist is a unique role within Toyota as it combines both sales and service of manual hand pallet trucks and service contracts. On a day-to-day basis this is what you would be doing:
- Service and repair all makes of manual hand pallet trucks at customers sites
- Provide advice to customers on the best trucks and service plans for their operation.
- Develop new sales leads for hand pallet trucks sales and service agreements.
- Complete service worksheets and control parts in your van stock.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a hard-working person who feels they could learn how to fix hand pallet trucks. If you have a passion for mechanics, experience working in sales, basic maintenance skills or you are good at joinery or DIY this role may suit you. Full product and service training will be given, so you need is a passion to want to provide our customers with good customer service.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Practical hands on approach
- Good communication skills – confident at speaking to customers
- Good planning and organisation skills so you can manage your work load
- A full UK drivers licence is required
We offer a competitive salary, opportunities to earn commission, an attractive company pension and a company vehicle. We will provide supporting produce and sales training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer