Job code: 2896
About the role
The role involves providing support for the accounts receivable team. On a day-to-day basis this is what you would be doing:
- Respond to all customer queries relating to their account
- Ensure complete records are maintained
- Communicate effectively with customer by phone and email
- To monitor the content of accounts within your control and keep your leader updated
- To keep all records complete, accurate and up-to-date to enable quick reference
- To follow-up on invoices over value from the due date, until a satisfactory conclusion is reached;
- To report to your leader any indication that a particular debt may go bad to enable prompt appropriate action to be taken
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has experience working in a similar credit control position. Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Experience working in a credit control role
- High quality administration skills
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective communicator
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive company pension. We will provide training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Toyota.
Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK.
In the UK we are implementing a people strategy to create an environment where our people feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent, and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link below, fill in the form and attach a copy of your CV. If you would like more information about the role, please contact our recruitment team.
Please Note: We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.